Well, after two and a half years of marriage we finally decided to start our own family blog! Hope you enjoy reading updates from time to time.
Monday, December 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well, after two and a half years of marriage we finally decided to start our own family blog! Hope you enjoy reading updates from time to time.
Posted by Gary and Angela at 8:59 PM
3 comments:
Alright, we love your blog and keep updating it, because we will check it often.
Spencer
www.spencerandjami.blogspot.com
Yay!!! I love running across more reading material. It's winter and freakin' cold here. We can't go outside. What else am I going to do all day besides blog surf? Glad I found ya!!
Woo-hoo! Yes I will do my best to keep this up. It is so much fun! And hey..check out our music- pretty neat, huh?
Post a Comment