This last weekend Gary and I went with my family (the Winwards) down to Rocky Point. We had such a blast! We went and sat by the pool, sat on the beach, and basically relaxed ourselves into a coma. The weather was nice and warm. And you can't beat that view...
Here are my nephews hanging onto my dad and Gary for dear life...that water was a little chilly!
We rented a Wave Runner for a little on Saturday. It was a lot of fun!
My nephews Owen and Corbin are so cute! We had so much fun hanging out with them.
Our last night we drove into town and ate at a cute restaurant called The Crow's Nest.
Afterwards, in true Winward fashion, we went and had some Thrifty ice cream.
yes, that is a bar behind us and no, we didn't sample it :)
This is at Cholla Bay right next to Rocky Point. It is really fun to look for sea shells and stuff because the tide change is so drastic there. We stopped by in the morning at low tide.

3 comments:
What fun! I want to relax myself into a coma.
Kristina, you took the words right out of my mouth!! What a great description, Angela. The pictures are great!
I haven't read anything more about graduate school? Where is Gary going? I was looking through the family pictures on Troy's facebook. What great family shots. Angela, you can't help looking gorgeous in every picture! : )
Oh you guys are so funny!
Post a Comment