Saturday, August 2, 2008

Changes & Crying



It finally hit me (Angela) that we are moving in ONE WEEK! There are so many things I want to do here! Like hang out with everyone I know and love! Eat at all the restaurants they don't have in Flag!! I had my last day of work on Thursday and it didn't feel real. I've been there for two years and I really have loved it. I had a great boss. But, I didn't expect to CRY! It was so embarassing. If anyone knows me, they know I am a very calm, relaxed person. I cry in front of family. Period.
No one else. Well. I made it through the day just fine, I was actually a little excited to be on my way and take a week off of work to pack. The end of the day comes and Dr. Matt (my boss) is like "well, you gotta give me hug!" and BAM! Waterworks! I hate crying because I have this weird thing where I can't talk when I cry and if I do I sound like a monster! Oh...it was bad. Of course everyone was really sweet about it. I guess I need to see a counselor or something because that was a big deal for me!!

P.S. You get some very interesting pictures when you google "crying".

7 comments:

Seth said...

This was a sweet post. However, it only states that it was posted by "Gary and Angela" and the post didn't actually clear up for me whether this is Angela's story or Gary's. So who was it?

Moving is sad. Kristina and I really miss BYU. We had so many good memories there.

--Seth Farnsworth

Gary and Angela said...

True! I didn't even think about that, haha. That was me, Angela. I'm going to edit that right now!

teamBoo said...

how many times did we all agree that we were going to hang out, but never did?! We are lame. Now you are moving...but we wish you the best!!

cry faces are the worst! especially if you are James Van der beek. It serves him right though for all those turtlenecks he's worn.

Pallets and Pearls said...

we are so sad that you are moving!! You guys need to come visit a lot so that we can play Settlers and Ticket to Ride. That was so fun playing the other night. I'm glad you have a blog though so we can still keep in touch. oh and that picture is so funny..isn't he from Dawson's creek?

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

Time has sure crept up on us. I cannot believe you are already leaving! Crazy! Good luck with everything. I wish we were around to help. You guys have been so helpful to us on our many, many, many moves. We sure love you!

Anonymous said...

You are so sweet Angela. At least you usually can control your tears I can't figure out how to turn the water works off. You two will be great in Flag. I wish you were moving around here, we are really going to have to take a trip to see you guys!

P.S.
I have Breaking Dawn but I have been to busy to start it, I really want to savor it! I am so glad that you are liking it. Mickells friend that went to the Cabin likes Jacob and doesn't like Edward (I don't understand)!!! Anyways I think I would be mad if she doesn't end up with Edward. Tell me if you like how it ends, I'm hoping to start it tonight!

Pallets and Pearls said...

Angela...we need a new post of you guys in Flag! :)