Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Picture update

There has not been too much going on up here lately so we thought we would update our blog with a few pictures.

These are a few pictures of last weekend when we were in the valley at Angela's parent's house. If you look closely he is making that funny face because he has some spit-up dripping down his cheek in the first picture. We love the funny faces he makes.


We love the look of his face in this picture. Dillon always lifts his eyebrows up like this.

Over Labor Day Becky and Tyler came up to Flagstaff and stayed at our house for a couple days. We got these cute pictures of their baby Lowe and Dillon together. It is crazy they are only a few months apart and Lowe looks so big next to Dillon.

Dillon got to see his cousins over Labor Day weekend as well. They were all so excited to hold him.

Dillon loves to put his hand up to his face like this when he is sleeping. He always looks so peaceful when he is asleep.

11 comments:

Ashley said...

*sigh* He's beautiful...

Seth said...

That is the cutest sleeping picture ever. You should sell it to an advertising company.

RonTenney said...

What a cute kid!! He reminds me of
... well ... me!! Love you guys!
Ron (Dad)

Meghan and Randy said...

We cannot wait to see little handsome Dillon over Christmas- he's going to look so mature! Glad you two are having a good time with him. He does look very peaceful when he's sleeping- that is beautiful. Hope you two are sleeping well!

Kristina said...

Oh Soooooo cute! I am soooooo baby hungry! I just want this baby out so I can hold her!

Pallets and Pearls said...

Oh my gosh... he is sooo cute!! I love his hair.

Jacqueline said...

What a beautiful baby. Just darling.

Laura said...

Oh, he is soooo adorable! I especially love that last one with his fist under his chin. Photographers work hard to get that shot and he just gives it to you on his own! What a great kid. :)

Meghan and Randy said...

I wasn't sure what you meant by your question about what kind they're doing. I'll find out tomorrow- I go in at 11am to get models, impressions done, and spacers, I believe. I do know that I'll have regular braces on bottom and a retainer on top, not fixed. I will definitely keep you updated- you'll see them at Christmas too!

Monroe Family said...

He is adorable!! Love those pictures!

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

Wow what a cute kid! I cannot believe we haven't gotten to see him yet! (maybe it has to do with the ocean between us?)